HTC Desire VC Specifications and Features
HTC Desire VC is a dual SIM (dual stand-by) smartphone that runs on Android v4.0 Operating System, and powered with 1 GHz Cortex-A5 CPU, Adreno 200 GPU, and 512 MB RAM. The display features 4.0” capacitive touchscreen (480 x 800 pixels resolution) with Multitouch, Touch-sensitive controls, HTC Sense UI v4.0, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. It provides 4 GB of internal storage and microSD card support up to 32 GB. The connectivity features include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, DLNA; Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0. On the camera sector, it has 5 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, and video recording capability.
Other included features: GPS with A-GPS support; Stereo FM radio with RDS; Adobe Flash Lite; Email; Push Email; SNS integration; Beats Audio sound enhancement; ; MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player; MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV player; Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk; Organizer; Document viewer; Voice memo/dial; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 119.5 x 62.3 x 9.5 mm
Weight: 119 g
Factory Reset HTC Desire VC to Restore Default Settings
You can reset your HTC Desire VC to restore the default factory settings. But before that make sure to back up your data before starting a factory reset. Factory reset will permanently delete all your data and customized settings, and will remove any applications you’ve downloaded and installed. Be sure to back up any data and files you want to keep before you do a factory reset. Some apps allow you to back up to your storage card, such as People.
There are two different ways you can perform a factory reset, through menu settings and through phone’s buttons.
Performing a factory reset from Menu Settings
- Slide the Notifications panel open, and then tap
- Tap Storage > Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
Performing a factory reset from Phone Buttons
- Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, then reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then press and hold the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release
the POWER and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.
Forgot your Google Account password?
If you have forgotten your Google Account password, you can try to recover it by going to the Google website.
- On HTC Desire VC or on your computer, open your web browser
- Go to www.google.com/accounts/recovery.
- Select the option for retrieving your password, and then enter the email address or username that you use to sign in to your Google Account.
- Click Continue.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to reset your password.
Good luck and have a beautiful day!