HP Envy 6 Ultrabook Specifications and Features
HP Envy 6 Ultrabook comes with a slim and sleek design, featuring 15.6” display with a resolution of 1,366×768 pixels. It is bigger and heavier than most ultrabooks. Its keyboard is comfortable and the keys are very easy to press, making it possible to type at speed. The trackpad (HP calls it an Imagepad) seems to be more responsive and much easier to left and right-click. Looking inside, you’ll find that this laptop is armored with a 1.7GHz Intel Core i5-3317U processor, 4GB of RAM, and 500GB storage capacity. It is powerful enough to help you with multi-tasking.
For the operating system, the Envy 6 uses Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit and also includes Microsoft Office 2010 Starter edition. Other included features are: Beats Audio; two HP Triple Base Reflex Subwoofers to boost studio quality sound; Wi-Fi 802.11n; Bluetooth; minijack audio output; minijack microphone input; 2x USB 3; Gigabit Ethernet; Card reader; and more.
Size (W x H x D): 374x20x253 mm
Weight: 2040 g
Factory Reset HP Envy 6 Ultrabook/Sleekbook to Reinstall and Restore Windows
You can reset your HP Envy 6 Ultrabook series and reinstall the Windows Operating System to the state its original factory state by deleting all information from the hard drive and re-creating the partitions.
Please be warn that this option removes all personal data, apps, and settings from your computer, and reinstalls Windows. IMPORTANT: This option does not provide backups of your information. Before using this option, back up any personal information you wish to retain. You can perform factory reset on your HP Envy 6 Ultrabook by using the f11 key or on the Start screen.
To use the f11 key:
- Press f11 while the computer boots. Or Press and hold f11 as you press the power button.
- Select Troubleshoot from the boot options menu.
- Select Reset your PC, and follow the on-screen instructions.
To use the Start screen:
- From the Start screen, point to the far-right upper or lower corner of the screen to display the charms.
- Click Settings.
- Click Change PC settings in the bottom-right corner of the screen, and then select General from the PC settings screen.
- Under Remove everything and reinstall Windows, select Get started, and follow the on-screen instructions.
For more detailed information, please go to: HP Support Document – Performing an HP System Recovery
- factory reset hp envy,hp envy factory reset,how to reset hp envy to factory settings,