Casio G’zOne Boulder Specifications and Features
Casio G’zOne Boulder is a clamshell phone with a rugged design and has dual display: 2.00 inches main display (240 x 320 pixels resolution) and 1.20 inches secondary display (96 x 96 pixels resolution). The phone is military-certified (MIL-STD-810F) to withstand water, shock, dust, immersion, vibration, salt, fog, humidity, solar radiation, high altitude, and extreme temperatures. For the storage, it supports microSD card (unknown maximum capacity). The connectivity features include Bluetooth 2.0 and USB. You can also find 1.3 MP camera with Flash, Effects, Self-timer, and video recording capability.
Other included features are: Push-to-Talk; an electronic compass; support for V Cast Video; VZ Navigator; V Cast Music with Rhapsody; E-911 compliant; Intelligent typing (T9); Calendar; Alarm; Flashlight; Calculator; Stopwatch; Countdown timer; and more.
Dimensions: 3.94 x 2.02 x 0.91 (100 x 51.3 x 23.1 mm)
Weight: 4.90 oz (139 g)
Factory Reset Casio G’zOne Boulder to Restore Initial Settings
To reset your Casio G’zOne Boulder, do the following steps:
- From the standby mode press the Center Select Key [MENU], then press the Directional Key right twice for Settings & Tools, Phone Settings, Security.
- Enter the four-digit Lock Code, then press the Center Select Key [OK].
- Press Restore Phone.
- After reading the warning message that appears, press the Directional Key up or down to select Yes, and then press the Center Select Key [OK].
- After reading the message that appears, press the Center Select Key [OK].
- Enter the four-digit Lock Code, then press the Center Select Key [OK]. The phone will turn off and then back on again automatically.
- factory reset gzone,factory reset gzone boulder,how to hard reset casio GzOne flip phone,