BlackBerry Porsche Design P’9981 Specifications and Features
BlackBerry Porsche Design P’9981 has candybar form factor that features 2.8” TFT capacitive touchscreen (640 x 480 pixels resolution), QWERTY keyboard, and Optical trackpad. The display also equipped with Multitouch, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. The phone runs on BlackBerry OS 7.0 with the support of 1.2 GHz CPU, Adreno 205 GPU, Qualcomm MSM8655 Snapdragon Chipset, and 768 MB RAM. 8 GB of internal storage is available along with microSD card support up to 32GB. The connectivity features consist of: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, dual-band; Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, EDR; and microUSB v2.0. For the camera, it has 5 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, face detection, image stabilization, and HD video recording capability up to 720p.
Other included features are: GPS with A-GPS support; Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic; MP3/eAAC+/Flac/WAV player; compass; MP4/H.263/H.264 player; Organizer; Document viewer; Voice memo/dial; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 115 x 67 x 11.3 mm
Weight: 155 g
Factory Reset BlackBerry Porsche Design P’9981 to Restore Default Values
- On the home screen or in a folder, click the Options icon.
- Click Security > Security Wipe.
- To delete data from the messages application, contacts application, and other applications, select the Emails, Contacts, Etc checkbox.
- To delete all third-party applications that you have added, select the User Installed Applications checkbox.
- To delete all files from your media card, select the Media Card checkbox.
Caution: Before you delete your BlackBerry smartphone data or media card files, consider backing up these items so that you have a copy on your computer.