Sony Tablet P SGPT21 Specifications and Features
Sony Tablet P is a dual-screen Android tablet with clamshell design. The design will keep the dual screens protected on the move. Android Honeycomb 3.2 operating system runs the show with the support of dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9 CPU, ULP GeForce GPU, Nvidia Tegra 2 T20 chipset, and 1GB RAM. The display features 5.5” Dual TFT capacitive touchscreen with 1024 x 480 pixels resolution, Multitouch, Accelerometer and Gyro sensor. The phone provides 4 GB internal storage and 2GB memory card that can be expanded up to 32GB.
The connectivity features consist of: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA; Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0. And for the camera, it has 5 MP camera with autofocus, Touch focus, image stabilization, geo-tagging, face and smile detection, and video recording capability (720p@30fps). There is also a secondary VGA camera on the front side.
One unique feature of the Sony Tablet P is the ability to download and play classic PlayStation 1 games. Other features included are: GPS; Adobe Flash; SNS integration; MP4/H.264/H.263 player; MP3/WAV/eAAC+/OGG player; Organizer; Google apps (Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa integration); Voice memo; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 180 x 158 x 14 mm (opened), 180 x 79 x 28 mm (closed)
Weight: 372 g
Factory Data Reset Sony Tablet P SGPT21
You can restore the factory default settings of Sony Tablet P SGPT21 by performing hard reset as the following instructions:
- Tap [ Apps ] – [ Settings] – [ Privacy] – [ Factory data reset ], and then tap [ Reset tablet ] at the bottom of the menu on the right.
- All data in the data storage area is deleted, including the Google account information, the system data and settings, and any application data you have downloaded.
- User data such as music, photos, and eBooks transferred from a microSD memory card or a device that connects via USB is not deleted.
- To delete all user data such as music, photos, and eBooks, tap [ Erase SD card ] to put a check in the check box, and then tap [ Reset tablet ].
- It is recommended that you make a backup copy of important data because the user data cannot be restored after being deleted.
- The tablet device restarts automatically.