Acer Stream S110 Specifications and Features
Acer Stream S110 uses Touch Bar / Candy Bar form factor featuring 3.7” AMOLED capacitive touchscreen (480 x 800 pixels resolution) with Acer Touch 3D UI v4.0, Multitouch, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. Android OS, v2.1 (Eclair) is installed in this phone along with 1 GHz Scorpion CPU, Adreno 200 GPU, Qualcomm QSD8250 Snapdragon Chipset, 512MB RAM and 512MB ROM. It provides 2GB internal storage and 8 GB microSD card that can be expanded up to 32GB. The connectivity features consist of: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA & UPnP technology; Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0. For the camera, it has 5 MP camera with autofocus, Geo-tagging, image stabilization, and video recording capability (720p@24fps).
You can also find other features, such as: GPS with A-GPS support; Stereo FM radio with RDS; Micro HDMI port; Dedicated search key; Google apps (Google Search, Maps, Gmail; YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa integration); Dedicated music keys; Dolby Mobile sound enhancement; MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player; MP4/Xvid/WMV/H.264/H.263 player; Facebook and Flickr integration; Document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF); Voice memo; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 119.5 x 63 x 11.2 mm
Weight: 140 g
Clean Boot and Hard Reset Acer Stream S110
How to Reset?
Factory Data Reset
Restore Default Settings
You can hard reset your Acer Stream S110 by following below instructions:
- Open Settings from the Application menu
- Tap Privacy > Factory data reset;
- Click Reset phone and then Erase everything to format your phone.
- Turn off your phone, then press and hold the power until you feel your smartphone vibrate and/or you see the Acer logo screen.
- Press and hold the Volume up and Volume down buttons. Use the Volume down button to select Clean boot: Yes.
- Press the camera button to confirm.