Acer Liquid MT (S120) Specifications and Features
Acer Liquid MT (S120) has a Candy Bar form factor featuring 3.6” TFT capacitive touchscreen (480 x 800 pixels resolution) with Acer UI 4.0 Breeze, Touch-sensitive controls, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. The phone runs on Android v2.2 (Froyo) Operating System with the support of 800 MHz Scorpion CPU, Adreno 205 GPU, Qualcomm MSM7230 Chipset, 512 MB RAM and 512 MB ROM. For the storage, it supports microSD card up to 32GB. The connectivity features consist of: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, UPnP, Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0. It has 5 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, face and smile detection, image stabilization, and video recording capability (720p@30fps).
Other features also available such as: GPS with A-GPS support; Adobe Flash; Compass; Dolby Mobile sound enhancement; Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic; Google apps (Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa integration); MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player; XviD/MP4/H.264/H.263 player; Facebook and Twitter integration; Document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF); Voice memo/dial; Predictive text input; Music recognition; and more.
Dimensions: 115 x 63 x 13.5 mm
Weight: 135 g
Clean Boot and Factory Reset Acer Liquid MT (S120)
To format or reset your Acer Liquid MT (S120) do the following instructions:
- Open Settings from the application menu.
- Then tap Privacy > Factory data reset.
- Click Reset phone
- Then tap Erase everything to format your phone.
To clean boot your Acer Liquid MT (S120) do the following procedures:
- Turn off your phone, then press and hold the power until you feel your smartphone vibrate and/or you see the Acer logo screen.
- Press and hold the Volume up and Volume down buttons.
- Use the Volume down button to select Clean boot: Yes.
- Press the camera button to confirm.