Sprint Flash Specifications and Features
Sprint Flash is an Android smartphone with Android v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) as its operating system. For the performance, it relies on the Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait CPU, Adreno 225 GPU, and 1 GB RAM. The Flash has a large 4.5” IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels.
The display is equipped with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, Multitouch, Gyro sensor, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor. To store your data and files, it provides 8 GB built-in memory and memory card support for storage expansion (up to 64 GB). The connectivity features consist of: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot; Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP; and microUSB v2.0.
On the camera sector, the phone boasts a 12.6 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, face detection, and video recording capability (1080p@30fps). A secondary 1 MP camera is also attached on the front side of the phone.
The Sprint Flash still has many features to offer including: GPS with A-GPS support, Radio, Compass; Email; Push Email; Internet browser; SNS integration; Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic; MP4/DivX/Xvid/H.263/H.264/WMV player; MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV player; Organizer; Document viewer; Voice memo/dial/commands; Predictive text input; and more.
Dimensions: 133.9 x 65.7 x 9.7 mm (5.27 x 2.59 x 0.38 in)
Weight: 142 g (5.01 oz)
How to Backup Sprint Flash Data
To backup your Sprint Flash Data:
- Back up my data: Back up app data, Wi-Fi passwords, and other settings to Google servers after you sign in to your Google account.
- Automatic restore: Restore previously backed up settings and data when you reinstall an app.
How to Hard Reset Sprint Flash to Restore Factory Default Settings
Note that this option erases all data on your Sprint Flash mobile phone and restores it to original factory settings. The data removed from the phone includes your Google Account, all system and app data and settings, and all downloaded apps. It is strongly recommended to back up those important data and files before performing the hard reset procedures. To reset your Sprint Flash:
- Touch > > Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset.
- Touch Reset phone. If you want to remove all data saved to an installed microSD card, tick the Erase SD card check box before touching Reset phone.
- Touch Erase everything and then follow the prompts to confirm the reset.
Goodluck and have a nice day!