Xbox 360 Specifications and Features
Xbox 360 is not only a great gaming system, but also a great entertainment platform. It is integrated with Xbox Live service that allows players to compete online, download arcade games, game demos, trailers, TV shows, music and movies. The Xbox Live also enables media streaming application such as Netflix, ESPN, and Sky Go.
The Xbox 360 is powered by the triple-core IBM designed Xenon as its CPU with 3 symmetrical cores running at 3.2 GHz each and each core capable of simultaneously processing two threads. For the graphic processing, it counts on the ATI Xenos, which has 10 MB of eDRAM. It is also equipped with 512 MB GDDR3 RAM and 20 GB hard drive (detachable and upgradeable). The memory unit support is starting at 64 MB.
As the connectivity features, Xbox 360 includes Built in Ethernet Port; Wi-Fi Ready 802.11 b/g/n; and USB 2.0 ports. This device supports for DVD-Video, DVD-ROM, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, WMA CD, MP3 CD, JPEG Photo CD. Other features which the Xbox offers are: Video Camera Ready; Stream media from portable music devices, digital cameras, Windows XP PCs; Rip music to Xbox 360 hard drive; Custom playlists in every game; Windows Media Center multimedia capabilities; Interactive, full screen 3D visualizers; 12X dual-layer DVD-ROM; Multichannel surround sound output; supports 48 KHz 16-bit audio; 320 independent decompression channels; 32-bit audio processing; over 256 audio channels; and more.
A Guide to Reset Xbox 360 to Restore Default Factory Settings
You can reset your Xbox 360 game console to restore the default factory settings.. To do so, please follow below instructions/procedures:
- Remove all disc from your console.
- Turn off your device.
- The turn it on using your gampad. Press and hold the Guide button until it turns on.
- While the device is booting, press and hold the Y button + right trigger. The Xbox 360 logo will appears (keep the button pressed)
- The device will restart and you’ll get the Xbox 360 logo again.
- The display settings are now reset to the defaults.
Here is a video (1.48 Min length, Source: YouTube.com) from Zollotech explaining how you can perform the reset procedures.
- how to reset xbox 360 to factory settings,Reset xbox 360 to factory settings,reset xbox 360 to factory defaults,