ThinkPad Tablet 2 Specifications and Features
ThinkPad Tablet 2 runs a Windows 8 Professional OS with the support of 1.8 GHz dual core Intel® Atom™ processor Z2760 and 2GB RAM. It comes with 10.1” IPS LCD display which features 1366×768 pixels resolution, Dual-digitizer touchscreen, LED backlight, anti-glare, 5-finger multitouch, Ambient light sensor; and Proximity sensor. It provides 64 GB built-in memory, but the storage capacity can still be expanded by using MicroSD card. The connectivity features include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n; Bluetooth 4.0; and USB 2.0.
1 Tablet Digitizer Pen storage
2 SIM card slot
3 Micro SD card reader
4 Power button
5 Headphone or microphone connector
6 Volume control buttons
7 Screen rotation lock button
8 Mini HDMI connector
9 ThinkPad Tablet 2 Dock connector
10 Emergency reset hole
11 dc-in connector
12 USB connector
13 Front-facing camera
14 Ambient light sensor
15 Windows button
16 Multitouch screen
Thinkpad 2 boasts an 8 MP camera with auto-focus, LED flash (outside LCD), and video recording capability (720p). A secondary 2 MP camera is also attached on the front side of the phone.
Other included features: Optional digitizer and pen for precision input; GPS; Compass; 1 Mini HDMI; Sensor hub; Dual-array digital microphone with noise cancellation; Docking connector; 1 3.5mm mic/headphone combo; Sensor hub; AccuWeather; Amazon Kindle; AT&T Connection Manager; Evernote; Intel® AppUp; Lenovo Cloud Storage; Lenovo Companion; Microsoft® Office 2010 (requires purchase of product key for activation); Rara – Music; Skitch; Skype; Lenovo QuickSnip; and more.
Dimensions: 10.1” x 6.9” x 0.34” (262.6 x 164.6 x 9.8mm)
Reset ThinkPad Tablet 2
If your ThinkPad Tablet 2 stops responding and you cannot turn it off or turn it on by pressing and holding the power button, or reset the tablet by inserting a straightened paper clip into the emergency reset hole (see picture for detailed location of reset button/hole)
Forget ThinkPad Tablet 2 Password
If you forget your supervisor password, Lenovo cannot reset your password. You must take your tablet to a Lenovo reseller or a Lenovo marketing representative to have the system board replaced. Proof of purchase is required, and a fee will be charged for parts and service.
Restore ThinkPad Tablet 2 to the Default Factory Settings
You can restore your ThinkPad Tablet 2 to the factory default settings. Please be warn that performing this procedures delete all your personal files and settings. Please back up all the data you want to keep before performing factory data reset/restore procedure. Restore the tablet reinstalls the operating system, programs, and settings that came with your tablet.
Restore ThinkPad Tablet 2 using a USB recovery key provided by Lenovo (32 GB models only):
- When you turn on the tablet, press the power button together with the volume up button at the same time to enter the ThinkPad Setup program.
- On the Boot submenu, select USB Drive, and then tap “+/–” until the USB Drive is shown as the first startup device.
- Insert the USB recovery key into the USB connector of your tablet.
- Tap F10 to save the configuration change and exit ThinkPad Setup. The tablet restarts and the recovery program opens.
- Depending on your needs, select the language you prefer in the drop-down list box. Click Next.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
Restore ThinkPad Tablet 2 using the recovery application provided by Microsoft (all models except 32 GB models):
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen to display the charms.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Change PC settings.
- Tap General.
- In the Remove everything and reinstall Windows section, tap Get started.
Goodluck … :)
Speed 1254 kb/sA Guide to Reset ThinkPad Tablet 2
Speed 8987 kb/s[Verified] A Guide to Reset ThinkPad Tablet 2
Speed 2547 kb/sA Guide to Reset ThinkPad Tablet 2 Direct Download
- how to reset lenovo tablet,thinkpad tablet 2 reset,thinkpad tablet 2 factory reset,